[bt_quote style="box" width="0"] INTRODUCING FIRST INSTALLATION IN TRICITY’S MOST ADVANCED & FASTEST LIGHT SHEER DESIRE FROM LUMENIS, U.S.A.[/bt_quote]
[bt_accordion width="0" active_first="yes" icon="plus-square-1"] [bt_spoiler title="Definition" icon="list"] Welcome to the SKIN & SCULPT PERMANENT LASER HAIR REMOVAL CLINIC . We are committed to providing you with the highest quality of care and unsurpassed service with excellent cosmetic results at affordable prices in whole of TRICITY. Our patients' satisfaction is our most important goal. Our success is a direct reflection of the amount of time, dedication, and care which we devote to our patients' needs. Our courteous and knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer your questions and assist you in any way that we can.
Laser hair removal is a safe, virtually painless method of removing unwanted hair. It works by focusing a laser beam at the base of the hair follicle, halting hair growth. Laser hair removal is different to the Intense Pulsed Light system (IPL) which uses less powerful, diffused light waves. Laser hair removal can be used on any part of the body, including the most common problem areas: face, bikini area, legs and underarms. Many professionals and celebrities choose laser hair removal as it is considered the highest quality, most safe and effective way to remove unwanted hair from visible areas.
At SKIN & SCULPT, we believe its important to review your progress and ensure you know how to maintain your hair-free skin.
Although very safe, it is important to resolve any skin conditions and to let any sun tan fade before treatment. It is also sensible to protect the skin from sunlight as it will be highly sensitive. Pale skin is most suited to laser hair removal, but the laser is ineffective on hair with little pigmentation, such as white, blond or grey hair. Darker hair responds very well to the treatment, but darker skin tends to be more delicate. SKIN & SCULPT has devised effective ways to care for darker skin types, making the most of the laser's effectiveness. We cater to areas in and around TRICITY.
Laser hair removal is an increasingly popular non-surgical cosmetic procedure. It is a non-invasive, convenient method to reduce hair growth. [/bt_spoiler] [bt_spoiler title=" Laser Hair Reduction Technique" icon="list"] Depending on the area being treated, the process may take anywhere from several minutes to several hours to complete. The most commonly used lasers utilize a low energy laser beam. This beam passes through the patients skin and is attracted to the pigment of the hair. The energy passes down the hair shaft and is absorbed by hair follicles that are in the active growth phase, thereby disabling the hair follicle in the deeper layer of the skin. The hair follicles that are in dormant phase are not affected by the treatment. In most cases, minimal pain should be experienced and no anesthesia is required. [/bt_spoiler] [bt_spoiler title="Laser Hair Removal Benefits " icon="list"] • A non-invasive, gentle technique that reduces undesirable hair from most parts of the body
• Treats larger areas effectively because it disables more than one hair at a time
• May make skin color and complexion more uniform
• Minimal discomfort
• Replaces waxing, electrolysis, shaving and bleaching
• No downtime [/bt_spoiler] [bt_spoiler title=" Laser Hair Reduction Considerations" icon="list"] • Laser hair removal is an ongoing process that requires multiple sessions because it only affects actively growing hair, and not all hair follicles are active at the same time. In addition, high energy levels are avoided so as to minimize the risk of injury to the adjacent skin
• Occasionally patients may experience slight redness of the skin or mild swelling around the hairs
• Sunscreen is recommended for any area treated that may be exposed to the sun
• Patients with darker skin may not respond well due to inadequate discrepancy between skin and hair colors
• Blonde or gray/white hair is less responsive due to lack of ample pigment in the hair. [/bt_spoiler]
[bt_spoiler title="HOW DOES LASER HAIR REMOVAL WORK?" icon="list"] Laser hair removal works by directly targeting the follicle, where hair grows. A concentrated pulse of light is harmlessly beamed through the skin into the hair follicle. The pigment in the hair absorbs the heat and light from the laser and removes the hair follicle from its root without harming the skin surface. The laser beam first sources for the hair follicle by detecting its melanin. Melanin is the dark pigmentation in the hair. Then it directs the laser beam at its root to destroy it.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL REPRESENTS A REVOLUTION IN HAIR REMOVAL BY DISABLING HUNDREDS OF HAIR FOLLICLES IN SECONDS AND BY PROMISING LONG LASTING RESULTS.
Mortifying waxing experiences. Goopy at-home creams. Last-minute bikini season shaving. When it comes to removing unwanted body hair, you have put yourself through the ringer. But with SKIN & SCULPT Light Sheer Laser Hair Removal treatment, you will say goodbye to everyday shaving and get used to skin thats smooth and stubble-free. [/bt_spoiler] [bt_spoiler title=" What can I expect from laser hair removal?" icon="list"]At SKIN & SCULPT Laser Hair Removal Clinic, we have performed several laser hair removal treatments. Quite simply, we know what works and we are leaders in our field. Our team ensures that our methods and training programs exceed industry standards, and we are constantly evolving to meet our clients needs. So you can be confident that you are getting the safest, most effective treatment at the best possible value. After completing the treatment, clients describe the experience as nothing short of a lifestyle change; most cant believe they ever spent so much time and money bothering with razors, creams or waxing.
[/bt_spoiler] [bt_spoiler title=" How does laser hair removal work?" icon="list"]Our Light Sheer laser hair removal system uses a combination of energy and heat to destroy follicles without harming the skin around them. After a series of sessions, you will experience permanent hair reduction. Depending which area(s) you decide to treat, you will always be ready to slip into a swimsuit, won’t have to think about razor burn or irritation, and will stop worrying about unsightly ingrown hairs. [/bt_spoiler] [bt_spoiler title=" How long does laser hair removal take?" icon="list"] You have millions of hair follicles in your body, all of which cycle through different phases. Laser hair removal can only treat a certain percentage of those follicles at a time (those that are in the active phase), so it must be done at varied intervals. Because no two bodies are the same, your treatment plan will be tailored specifically to you, but we typically recommend at least eight to ten laser hair removal sessions.
[/bt_spoiler] [bt_spoiler title=" How should I prepare for laser hair removal?" icon="list"]With laser hair removal, nobody will know you are undergoing treatment (unless, of course, you want them to). Laser hair removal sessions can be as short as fifteen minutes, and we just ask that you stay out of the sun, shave the area to be treated; and avoid using lotions, creams or products, for optimum results. [/bt_spoiler][bt_spoiler title=" What does laser hair removal feel like?" icon="list"]Most clients describe the sensation as a mild hot pinch, similar to the feeling of being snapped with a rubber band. In most cases, the sensation goes away almost immediately. [/bt_spoiler][bt_spoiler title=" Who qualifies for laser hair removal?" icon="list"]We customize your laser hair removal treatment to match your hair color, skin color and type. It is very important to protect the top layers of the skin from becoming too hot during a laser treatment. Many lasers have different cooling mechanisms to protect the top skin, however, none of them can match the cooling protection which is provided by the Light Sheer's contact cooling Chill Tip. The tip of the Light Sheer is made of SAPHIRE which conducts heat very quickly. This saphire tip is constantly cooled to 5 degrees by the control of the laser's computer. When the tip of the laser is placed on the skin, it cools down the upper layer of the skin and protects it from getting too hot. This allows us to use higher energies at a safe level, and thus obtain better results. [/bt_spoiler] [bt_spoiler title=" Laser Hair Removal Accrediations" icon="list"]• Accredited by Gold Skin Care Centre ,USA
• In technical collaboration with Lumenis, USA (the pioneers of laser technology)
• Under the supervision of Dermatologists & laser technicians
• Diode Lasers, lasers from America and US : FDA approved for Indian skin type.
• Safer, faster and painless. [/bt_spoiler] [bt_spoiler title=" The root of the problem" icon="list"]Hair grows in cycles, and many factors influence its growth, Age, ethnicity, medications, hormones levels, and even location of the hair on the body influence the length, coarseness and colour of hair .
• Anagen is the active growing phase in which the hair bulb is intact. The hair grows in both directions, upward and downwards
• Catagen is the regression phase when the lower part of the hair stops growing but is not shed, and the body absorbs the lower third of the follicle.
• Telogen is the resting phase. The hair bulb is no longer present and is now a club hair which will fall out or be pushed out of the follicle by the new anagen growing hair.
[/bt_spoiler][bt_spoiler title=" Laser roots it out for good." icon="list"]Laser hair removal is a non invasive procedure, by which unwanted hair are removed from any part of the body by utilizing a long pulsed laser. The laser parameters are carefully defined by studying the anatomy of the hair follicle and precisely matching the laser light and pulse duration to the follicle size, depth and location to inhibit the re-growth of the hair. Laser hair removal technique helps in facial hair removal and permanent hair removal. Laser hair removal is performed by a specially - trained laser technician or a doctor, who directs the light of a long pulsed laser onto the skin. Since other hair will enter their growth cycle at different times, several sessions are necessary to destroy all the follicles in a treatment area.
[/bt_spoiler][bt_spoiler title=" Suitable for all" icon="list"]Both men and women seek laser hair removal to get unwanted hair removed. Hair removal is commonly done on the hairline, eyebrow, top of the nose, side burn, upper & lower lip, chin, ear lobe, face, neck, nape, shoulders, back,, underarm, abdomen, buttocks, public area, bikini lines, thighs, breast, arms, legs, hands, and toes. It is safe for all skin types. [/bt_spoiler][bt_spoiler title=" Lasting reduction" icon="list"]The US : FDA has approved the process as "Permanent Reduction" which means that one shouldn't expect laser to remove every single hair from an area. Some might need touch up treatments once or twice a year after the initial set of treatments for any new growth the body may develop. [/bt_spoiler][bt_spoiler title=" Hair less but not careless." icon="list"]Following precautions are expected from a patient during the course of the entire treatment.
• No waxing or removing hair from the root by any other way.
• After treatment is completed, aloe vera should be applied to soothe the skin.
• Exfoliating and/or scrubbing gently in the shower with a loofa after the treatment may help speed up the shedding process of hair. [/bt_spoiler][bt_spoiler title=" How long before I can flaunt my new look?" icon="list"]The number of treatments depends on the skin and hair colour, density and coarseness of the hair as well as the specific area to be treated. On an average , 5 - 7 treatments, scheduled 4 to 6 weeks apart will approximately reduce hair growth by 70 - 90 % . Additional session might be required to eliminate the hair that come out of the dormant phase and become active later. [/bt_spoiler][bt_spoiler title=" Will there be any side effects?" icon="list"]There are no lasting side effects of laser hair removal on a healthy body. However , one might experience the following immediately after the treatment:
• Normal itching during the treatment
• Temporary Redness
• Temporary Swelling
• Pain, Tingling or Feeling of Numbness [/bt_spoiler][bt_spoiler title="How about reducing the density of the hair and not completely removing them?" icon="list"]Yes, this can be achieved. Please contact our doctors who will help you with the process and consult accordingly. [/bt_spoiler][/bt_accordion]
INTRODUCING FIRST INSTALLATION IN TRICITY’S MOST ADVANCED & FASTEST LIGHT SHEER DESIRE FROM LUMENIS, U.S.A.